Applications are invited for the following position purely on a temporary basis for the NAVTTC projects from eligible candidates for the completion of Hunarmand Pakistan Skills for all “Batch II” at the KIU Hunza campus.
||No. of Positions
||Chinese Language Instructor
||At least BS/Master’s degree in Chinese language and literature
Chinese proficiency certificate HSK-KK-II level and HSK level-V.
||At least one-year of teaching experience in the Chinese language.
- Interested candidates are required to submit attested copies of all academic credentials, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, 02 recent passport size photograph, experience certificate, and filled application form to the office of the Manager Human Resource, Karakoram International University, Main Campus Gilgit on or before June 2, 2021.
- Please bring all the original documents for verification before the Interview.
- Interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be held on June 3, 2021.
- Experience (if any) and marks obtained and/or CGPA’s should be mentioned clearly on the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The positions are purely on a temporary basis for the NAVTTC projects for its BATCH II. Payments to instructors will be made upon funding provided by NAVTTC.
Last date for form submission
11 months ago