Position Vacant in Department of Media & Communication
Applications are invited for the Post of “VIDEO, AUDIO & NLE SERVICES ASSISTANT” for the Department of Media & Communication Studies from eligible candidates as per the given criteria:
Employees in this job perform or oversee activities associated with a particular area of sound broadcasting and video services, such as offering support in the field and studio shoots, maintaining a digital photo/video library, completing photo/video editing, and designing photo display. Hand taking, operational and caretaker of all broadcasting equipment.
- Responsible for Radio and TV studio equipment maintenance operations and inventory record keeping.
- Responsible for operating all necessary equipment of Radio broadcasting.
- Knowhow of audio mixer and Consoles.
- Determines camera setting to achieve desired exposure and effects for photographs and videos.
- Trims, sorts, and checks prints; mounts, spots, frames, laminates and finishes photographs.
- Makes minor repairs to equipment.
- Edits audio & video projects with content provided by staff.
- Assis in training and coordinating student workers for audio/visual equipment setup, operation, and maintenance.
M.Sc in Media and Communication Studies / BS Hon 4 years
- Command Audio Mixers & Console.
- Command Adobe Premiere video editing.
- Adobe auditions Audio Editing.
- After effects
- Urdu In-pages
- Camera techniques
- Command over Green Screen Techniques
The last date for submission of applications to the office of the Manager Human Resource, Karakoram International University Gilgit is 25th June 2017.
Number of Positions
Last date for form submission
6 months ago