Assistant Professor BPS-19 Mining Engineering Required
- Applications are invited from potential candidates for the positions of Assistant Professors BPS-19 for the Department of Mining Engineering.
- The ideal candidate should be a Ph.D. in the discipline of Mining Engineering. Eligibility criteria of HEC will be followed. General conditions are as under:
- Complete Application on prescribed form along with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees (with attestation/equivalence from HEC) no third division in an academic career, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph, and Experience Certificates should reach the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before October 20, 2021
- Candidates are requested to also email soft copies of the list of publications and complete the dossier Director HR at firstname.lastname@example.org along with submission of application and dossier in the hard form at the Establishment Section Karakorum International University, Gilgit.
- The application must be accompanied by a pay order/demand draft/postal order from the post office (nonrefundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of the Treasurer, Karakoram International University Gilgit from any scheduled bank.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply through proper channels as per rules.
- Incomplete, unsigned & late submitted applications shall not be entertained.
- Appointments are subject to verification of their degrees from HEC.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates as per university-approved rules shall be called for interview.
- The KIU is an equal opportunity university and encourages applications from women, minorities, or those with disabilities.
- University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of position(s)/ withhold the appointment against any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- All communications with the candidate (s) during the process of applications (call for interview etc.) shall be made through the given email in the application
- For further details, please contact Manager HR at email@example.com
Last date for form submission
6 months ago