Chinese Language and E-Marketing Instructor Required for KIU Hunza Campus
Applications are invited for the following position purely on temporary basis for the NAVTTC projects from eligible candidates for completion of Hunarmand Pakistan Skills for all “Batch II” at KIU Hunza campus.
|S.No.||Position title||No. of Positions||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Chinese Language Instructor||1||At-least BS/Master’s degree in Chinese language and literature or Chinese proficiency certificate HSK-KK-II level and HSK level-V.||At least one year teaching experience in Chinese language.|
|2||E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Instructor||1||BS degree in computer science or Professional certificate in digital marketing/e-commerce from HEC recognized Institute.in related field.||At least one year teaching experience in the relevant field with proven experience of implementation of E-commerce projects.|
- Interested candidates are required to submit attested copies of all academic credentials, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, 02 recent passport size photograph, experience certificate and filled application form to the office of the Manager Human Resource, Karakoram International University, Main Campus Gilgit on or before April 23, 2021.
- Interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be held on April 27, 2021.
- Experience (if any) and marks obtained and/or CGPA’s should be mentioned clearly on the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The positions are purely on temporary basis for the NAVTTC projects for its BATCH II. Payments to instructors will be made upon funding provided by NAVTTC.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago