Consultancy Required (Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Strategy)
Expression of Interest (EOI) Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting and Gilgit Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) have agreed for Developing a comprehensive Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Strategy for GBRSP. The following ToRs for this strategy have been agreed upon. ToRs:
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive MERL Strategy in-line with GBRSP’s Social Mobilization Strategy covering all aspects including its manual, policies and procedures, formats, & necessary tools.
- Clearly cover all aspects of project monitoring, evaluation, and learning (knowledge management & communication), MERL framework and its implementation strategy.
- The draft should also cover the roles and objectives of MERL policies, the way in which MERL will be organized within the members of the group, funding mechanisms and the tools and methods used for data collection, evaluation, research and learning (knowledge management & communication).
- The draft should also cover the underlying principles upon which the MERL strategy is based.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables etc. within three months after signing of the MoU.
Last date for form submission
2 years ago