Expression of Interest (EOI)
Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting and Gilgit Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) have agreed for Developing a comprehensive Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Strategy for GBRSP. The following ToRs for this strategy have been agreed upon.
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive MERL Strategy in-line with GBRSP’s Social Mobilization Strategy covering all aspects including its manual, policies and procedures, formats, & necessary tools.
- Clearly cover all aspects of project monitoring, evaluation, and learning (knowledge management & communication), MERL framework and its implementation strategy.
- The draft should also cover the roles and objectives of MERL policies, the way in which MERL will be organized within the members of the group, funding mechanisms and the tools and methods used for data collection, evaluation, research and learning (knowledge management & communication).
- The draft should also cover the underlying principles upon which the MERL strategy is based.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables etc. within three months after signing of the MoU.
A suitable candidate must be at least M.Phil qualified (PhD preferred) with 10 years of experience. He/She must have a strong background of NOGs sector, particularly, in Monitoring & Evaluation of Projects.
How to apply:
Interested people should send their EOI to the undersigned along with his/her CV and a sample of the past (similar) work completed for another client by Friday, March 29, 2020 before 12:00 pm. Preference will be given to KIU faculty and staff, however, this call is open for anyone to apply.
Shortlisting will be done based on the quality of previous work, experience in the relevant field and the budget proposed for the project.
*Please note that ORIC-KIU will deduct 33.3% of the total (already approved) budgeted amount as per ORIC’s approved policy.
Dr. Ifzal Ahmad
Director, Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC)
Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
+92-5811-960011 ext. 243
Last date for form submission
3 days ago