(Corrigendum) Extension in Date of Submission of Application and Addition of Position with Specialization
The closing date of the application for the positions of Assistant Professor BPS-19, which was appeared on the KIU website and following newspapers dated 24-04-2021.
- Daily Times 2.Ausaf Rawalpindi & Lahore 3.Daily Jang Lahore 4. Daily K2 Gilgit
|S#||Name of Department||No. of position (s)||Ph. D in relevant field with preferable Specialization as under|
|4||Media & Communication||01||
|5||Linguistics & Literature||02||
|11||Agriculture & food||02||
|17||Civil Engineering (Technology)||02||
|S#||Position (s)||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Assistant Professor (BPS-19)||
Qualification:Ph.D. from HEC Recognized Institution in relevant field.
Minimum Number of Publications:Nill
As per HEC criteria (visit this link)
- Complete Application on prescribed form along with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees (with attestation/equivalence from HEC), CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph, and Experience Certificates should reach the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before 26th May 2021
- The application must be accompanied by a pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of the Registrar/Treasurer, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply through the proper channel as per rules.
- TTS faculty who intends to apply for Higher Academic Positions can apply as TTS Statutes through proper channel with due fulfillment of TTS rules.
- For details regarding age limits for each position visit this link
- Incomplete & late applications shall not be entertained.
- For further details, please contact Manager HR at email@example.com
- Appointments are subject to verification of their degrees from HEC.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- The KIU is an equal opportunity university and encourages applications from women, minorities, or those with disabilities.
- University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of position(s)/ withhold the appointment against any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- All communications with the candidate (s) during the process of applications (call for interview etc.) shall be made through the given email in the application
(Muhammad Nazakat, Manager HR)
Karakoram International University
University Road Gilgit.
Last date for form submission
11 months ago