The Karakoram International University, Gilgit provides the following “Internship” opportunities under the supervision of Principal Investigator (PI) of the Project “Strengthening of Quality Education at Gilgit-Baltistan by using Digital Platforms”
For this purpose, KIU provides opportunities as Students Internee for a period of two months.
Details are given as under:
No. of Positions/Internees: 10
Duration of Contract: 2 months
Student Internee - Rs. 25,000/- fixed amount include all-inclusive
- Currently enrolled student with active status from Natural or Social Sciences. Preference will be given to the student for Computer Science Department.
- All internees will be engaged as full-time team’ members and liable to observe the full working hours. However, the students from KIU will be allowed to take their classes as per the departmental timetable.
- The internees will be responsible to take all kinds of assignments given in the purview of project activities:
- Data compilation
- Digitization and Data pre-processing
- Final visit and Field Data Collection
- Any other assigned task
- Complete applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificates submit to Manager HR Officer, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Interviews. Applicants should apply through the proper channels through his/her department section head.
- The last date of submission of the application is September 6, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
Last date for form submission
8 months ago