Applications are invited from highly motivated students of Karakorum International University to work in Teaching/Non-Teaching Departments of KIU under HEC Funded Project COVID-19 Response Initiatives.
|Scale||:||Fixed Pay Rs. 10,000/- month|
|Job Status||:||3 months period|
|Qualification||:||1. MS/MPhil students (course work completed, thesis under process an also apply) 2. Current BS Students (of 7th & 8th Semester) Note: MS/M.Phil. students who have completed their coursework and can spare full time (8 hours) for university internship also having some sort of office work experience can be preferred by the committee.|
|Experience||:||Fresh Candidates, however any candidate having some sort of experience can be preferred by the committee, if available.|
|ToRs||:||i. The internees will work with departments as per departmental need and requirement. ii. Each Head of concerned department will develop ToRs for the internee deputed to his section.|
- Completed applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates etc may be submitted to Manager HR Office Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview.
- Last date for submission of documents is 10th September, 2020.
- The University reserves right to postpone or cancel appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago