IT Internship Opportunity at United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan - PUAN.
Do you want to gain exceptional experience?We are inviting all interested applicants for the position of 'IT Intern' at the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan - Pakistan U.S. Alumni Network.
Required SkillsCandidates with the following skills will be considered:
- In-depth knowledge of database development (MS SQL Server) and web-application.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to prepare, compile, and sort documents for data entry.
- Must be punctual and responsible and self-motivated to work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a registered PUAN member
- At least 16 years of education in CS, BCS, Software Engineering or related field.
- Timings: 9:00 am– 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: USEFP-PUAN Office, Islamabad
- The deadline has been extended!
- Deadline to apply: 11:59 PM PST, Sunday, March 15, 2020
- Only alumni based in Islamabad-Rawalpindi can apply for the internship. Interested applicants should send their CVs at AlumniInternship@puan.pk
Last date for form submission
2 years ago