Position Vacant Junior Lineman Assistant on contract
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates to work in the IT Section of KIU as Junior Lineman Assistant on contract. Job description are as under:
|Position||Junior Lineman Assistant|
|Duration||Six months from date of appointment, shall be extended as per rules|
|Qualification||Matriculation (with one-year certificate/diploma in relevant field having minimum 2 years’ practical experience.|
|Experience||Two Years’ relevant experience|
|Skills||Telephone Technician must have good communication and technical skills to effective diagnose and solve problems. He must be familiar with a variety of phone systems and be able to perform a wide range of services, from basic repair to full installation. Must be team player and have good end user service to ensure that phone systems are configured according to the staff needs. Telephone technician must also possess good computer skills so that he can place equipment orders, monitor service requests and billing records. He also need hand and finger dexterity. Capable of placing aerial/buried telecommunications cable. Connects wires and cables to terminals and attaches/detaches various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, buildings, or poles. Perform construction work such as digging holes, placing cable, air pipe and inner duct in various types of conduit systems and open excavations.|
- Complete applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificates may be submitted to Manager HR Office, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview.
- Last date of submission of documents is 25th July, 2019.
- Age limit shall be considered as per defined rules
- The university reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Number of Positions
Last date for form submission
2 years ago