Positions Vacant on contract basis for Gilgit (Main Campus) and Skardu Campus
Applications are invited for the following position form eligible candidates on contract basis:
|S#||Position title and BPS||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Assistant Director QEC BPS-17||MS Computer Sciences or related disciplines (IT ,Telecom Engineering ,TSE etc.)||1: Preference will be given to university teaching/Management experience. 2: should have sound knowledge of computer designing and development.|
|2||Lab Manager (Bio-Lab) BPS-17 (For Skardu campus)||MS (Biological Sciences)||1: Preference will be given to university teaching/Research experience. 2: should have sound knowledge of research equipment’s used in Biological Sciences and related lab works.|
|3||Accounts Manager BPS-17 (for Skardu Campus)||SAS/PIPFA/ICMA(Inter) / CA (Inter)/MBA(Finance)/BBA(Hons)/MA Economic & Finance /M.Com||Three (3) years’ post-qualification experience in a recognized national/international organization|
|4||Junior Programmer BPS-16 (For Skardu Campus||BS/BCS/MSc (Computer Sciences)||Two (2) years’ experience in a recognized national/international organization. Professional certification in software/network system will be preferred.|
- Interested candidates are required to submit attested copies of all academic credentials, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, 04 resent Passport size photograph, Experience Certificate and filled application form to the office of the manager Human Resource, Karakoram International University, Gilgit before 25th April, 2017. Application form may be downloaded from KIU website: kiu.edu.pk
- Incomplete and late applications shall not be accepted. Application form should be filled reflecting each and every details.
- Experience (if any) and Marks obtained and/or CGPA’s should be mentioned clearly on application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- TA/DA will not be admissible.
- The position shall be purely on contract basis.
- For more details, please contact the undersigned.
(Muhammad Nabi Ullah)
Last date for form submission
5 years ago