Project Positions Vacant (Research Associate and Research Assistant) at KIU Main Campus
Applications are invited for the posts of Research Associate and Research Assistant under NRPU Research Project No: 10354/Gilgit/NRPU/R&D/HEC/2017 titled “Micronutrient status of common foods in GB and development of an iron-enriched formula for anemic people" in the Department of Agriculture & Food Technology, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan. The detailed description of the positions is as Under:
|Sr. No.||Position title||No of positions||Qualification||Job description|
|1||Research Associate||01||-Applicant must be enrolled in Ph.D. (Food Science and Technology) -Applicant should have at least First class/B grade in MS / M.Sc. (Hons) with no third division in the academic career. -Research experience related to Food and Nutrition will be preferred||To assist the Principal Investigator in research related matters i.e. - Research activity field survey, sampling, data entries and analysis, report writing - Accounts handling, - Managing other tasks as required|
|2||Research Assistant||01||-Applicant must be enrolled in MS (Food Science and Technology) -Applicant should have at least First class/B grade in BS / B.Sc. (Hons) Food Science & Technology/ Human Nutrition with no third division in the academic career. -Research experience related to Food and Nutrition will be preferred||To assist the Principal Investigator in research related matters - Research activity, field survey, sampling, data entries and analysis, report writing - Accounts handling Managing other tasks as required|
- The selected candidate as Research Associate will be paid @RS 25000/Per month fixed if he/she is enrolled in Ph.D., while the candidate selected as Research Assistant enrolled in MS/M.Sc. (Hons) will be paid @RS 20000/Per month fixed respectively.
- Application with CV, copies of degree/ transcript CNIC and other relevant documents should reach at the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
- The job will be the contractual basis for the project period only
- The yearly extension of the contract will be made on satisfactory academic and research performance
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- The University reserves the right not to fill posts/ withhold the appointment without assigning any reason.
- For any enquiry/query please contact Sartaj Ali(Principal Investigator)/Director Academic Planning & ReviewTel +923169235103, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview
Last date for form submission
7 months ago