Visiting faculty required for KIU Diamer Campus Fall Semester 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment as Visiting Faculty for KIU Diamer Campus for Fall Semester-2020 having MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education to be appointed as Visiting Lecturer in the relevant field. Details are as under:
|Sociology||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
|Business Management||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
|Education||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
|General (Biological Science, Chemistry and Food Agriculture)||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
|Islamic Studies||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
|English||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
|Statistics||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of Education)|
- The candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as a visiting lecturer.
- The appointment will be made purely on the visiting basis as per the need for the KIU Sub Camus Diamer.
- University reserves the right to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload at the Campus.
- An application form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 28, 2020
- Attested documents should be attached to the application and to be submitted at Manager HR Office KIU main Campus and at KIU Sub Campus Diamer.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago