Visiting Faculty Required (KIU-Hunza Campus) Fall Semester, 2018
Applications from potential candidates having qualified in MS/M. Phil (18 years of qualification) from any HEC recognized university or HEI for visiting appointment as Lecturer/s in different departments at KIU, Hunza Campus Position Detail: Lecturer
|1. Social Change and Development|
|2. Contemporary International Development|
|3. Theories of Development Studies|
|4. Poverty, Population, and Development|
|5. Gender and Development|
|6. Rural Development|
|7. Introduction to International Relations|
|8. Introduction to History|
|9. Human Geography|
|10. Introduction to Political Sciences|
|11. Introduction to Gender Studies|
|12. software packages (mathematics)|
|14. Computer Programing|
|15. Introduction to Sociology|
|16. Sustainable Tourism|
|17. Tourism Geography|
|18. Accounting & Finance|
|19. Pakistan Studies|
|20. Monitoring and Evaluation|
- The appointment will be made purely on visiting basis for the current semester only after assessment of available workload by the committee.
- The appointment shall not constitute any right for regular or contractual appointment. The selected candidate has to submit an undertaking/affidavit to this effect before joining.
- All attested documents should be attached.
- Application along with attested copies of academic records should reach KIU Sub-Campus Hunza Karim Abad, Hunza by August 31, 2018.
- For online submission of your application Apply Online
Last date for form submission
3 years ago