8th convocation ceremony of Karakoram International University will be held at main campus Gilgit on August 25, 2017. Graduates, who have already registered themselves, are eligible to attend the convocation ceremony.
Detailed instructions are as under:
- Rehearsals will be held on Wednesday, August 23 and Thursday, August 24, 2017, 10:30 AM, at the main campus. Your presence in the scheduled rehearsals is compulsory for attending the convocation.
- Gowns can be collected from Biological Sciences Department on Friday, August 18, 2017, by presenting the gown security deposit slip.
- Invitation cards for the parents/guests will be issued from Internal Examinations Section to the graduates upon completion of the rehearsals on scheduled dates.
- All graduating students and their guests are advised to bring original CNIC along with the Invitation Card. Entry without these documents may not be possible.
- Cell phones, bags/Ladies purses are NOT allowed inside the Shamiana.