This is a key portfolio in supporting and managing student related matters outside the classroom. Major undertakings of this office include:
- Admission process and student orientation.
- Analyzing examination results, quality analysis of performance, monitoring high flyers and proposing remedial measures for weak students.
- Policy formulation and adjudication of academic awards, scholarships and stipends, comparative quality analysis of candidates year by year.
- Database of alumni, career guidance, seminars, contacts, and follow up on alumni careers after graduation, alumni reunions.
- Convocation and awards ceremonies.
- Counseling and general support to students whenever they need it.
|Fifth & Sixth Convocation||2011|
Registration for 7th and 8th Convocation
All KIU graduating students for the following academic session Bachelors, Masters & MPhil are informed to get Registered for KIU 7th and 8th convocation 2014. Registration forms can be downloaded or obtained from KIU Student Affairs Office from 5th to 10th June 2014 during office timings.
Student Eligibility Verfication Form
Download form here
- Convocation Gown Security Rs. 2000/-(refundable)
- Convocation Registration Fee Rs.500/-(non-refundable)
- Bachelors BS,BEd & BBA (2008-12 & 2009-13)
- Masters (2010-12 & 2011-13)
- Mphil (2007-2009)