START – Bootcamp and Pitch Competition for Potential Business Ideas
Call for Application/Registration
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) in collaboration with Business Incubation Center of KIU is pleased to announceSTART-Bootcamp and Pitch Competition of potential business ideas for the graduates of KIU for the year 2023.The overall objective of the START training programme is to promote entrepreneurship culture and self-employment to empower young men and women with increasing focus on ideating, developing, and launching emerging/growing micro-enterprises.
The programme includes Ideation Bootcamp and Pitch deck competition (to qualify for micro seed financing from the START programme). If you are a young women or men and want to start or grow your business, DON’T MISS the opportunity. Join this FREE OF COST BOOTCAMPand start chasing your dream to become a successful financially independent entrepreneur.
Eligibility Criteria (WHO CAN JOIN):
- Young women and men between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Currently enrolled at any campus of the Karakoram International University, Gilgit Baltistan.
- Must have valid CNIC and supposed to be in the last semesters.
- Young and inspiring entrepreneurs having potential business ideas.
- Opt to start and continue their future career in business.
- Only viable business ideas (new orexisting) will be shortlisted for the programme.
- Only successful and qualified ideas screened through the bootcamp sessionwill be selected for Pitch making.
- Pre-Bootcamp Awareness Sessions by BIC, KIU.
- 01-Day Bootcamp Session (Business Ideation and Pre-Pitch Preparation).
- 01-Day Pitch Competition (potential entrepreneurs will pitchtheir business ideas to an expert panel).
- Qualified Ideas/Winners of seed-financing will avail incubation support by BIC.
- Follow-up and Mentorshipsupport for selected promising pipeline start-ups/micro-enterprises.
How to Apply:
Interested young women and men graduates/ entrepreneurshaving creative, innovative ideas and are currently enrolled in KIU (all campuses and preferably in last semesters)can submit the application form via below online google form Link:
Apply online from here
Registration Deadline: 10th June, 2023OR
Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained. Women participants are encouraged to apply.