Applications are invited from the Under-graduate student of Social Sciences programs under Pak USAID merit and need-based scholarship program 2018 fall semester.
The following disciplines will be included in social sciences.
- Department of Modern Languages
- Department of Behavioral Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Media & Communication
- Department of International Relations
(Only First Semester Students can apply)
- Complete application forms in all respect along with latest/last academic result, SSC, and HSSC Mark sheets, a copy of CNIC and Income certificate received from Assistant Commissioner must reach to the in-charge/ Administrative Officer Students Financial Aid Office KIU on or before 25th October 2018
- Applicants also submit utility bill, sibling fee receipts, and other household expenditure bills and medical bills etc.
Application form can be collected from the photocopy shop in the KIU shopping complex.
Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained
- Those students who are already availing any scholarship from any Govt. /NGO will not be eligible for the said scholarship.
- The application form has to be complete in all respect and information are given in the application form has to be quite accurate.
- Applicants will be declared disqualified and disciplinary action will be initiated if the information given found to be misleading and incorrect.
- This should be taken as a legally binding statement.
For further information and clarification feel free to contact AO FAO.
Students Financial Aid Office