HEC has launched Phase III of Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme. The existing students of KIU, who are enrolled in Spring 2016 in any semester are eligible to apply.
- The students who have already applied in Phase I or Phase II and not selected are advised to update their record.
- To apply or update, visit pmnls.hec.gov.pk, select city, university and enter CNIC and filter.
- Student must submit his/her own CNIC, mobile number and email address during the registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Submitting incorrect or fallacious data may lead to the cancellation of registration.
- Active email and active number are required once for Prime Minister’s Schemes and no correction will be entertained.
- An email or cell number may be used only for one student for both Laptop Scheme & Fee Scheme if applicable. Multiple use of cell number and email will lead to cancellation of registration from PM schemes.
Note: For queries, visit Focal Person after 2:00 pm