|1||Answer Script 32 Pager A-Sheet as per sample||100,000|
|2||Answer Script 16 Pager A-Sheet as per sample||500,000|
The firms who are dealing with the above items and not enlisted with KIU, they may get enlistment by submitting following documents and fee to KIU:-
- Application to the Treasurer KIU for enlistment.
- Complete Profile of the firm which includes:
- Detail address, contact number, Phone & Fax numbers and email address etc.
- Office Setup
- Staff details.
- Letter of authorization from distributor/manufacturer.
- Relevant experience letter
- Similar project completed letter
- Similar project in hand.
- NTN certificate if applicable.
- Affidavit on the stamp paper duly attested by the oath commissioner that the firm has not been blacklisted by any government/private organization.
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months.
- Letter of Incorporation/Registration (Form-C) of the firm.
- The registration fee for enlistment will be Rs.5000/- nonrefundable and renewal fee will be Rs. 1500/- for one whole financial year
Terms and conditions are as under:-
- The tender should be sealed.
- Detailed Bid Documents can be obtained from Deputy Director Purchases on payment of Rs.1000/- as non-refundable bid documents fee.
- Ambiguous, conditional and void tenders are liable to be rejected.
- University reserves the rights to reject/cancel the tender as per Clause 33 of Public Procurement Rules, 2004.
- Sealed tenders along with 2% earnest money of the total tender amount/cost in shape of call deposit from any scheduled bank in favor of Karakorum International University Gilgit should reach in the office of the undersigned by May 12, 2017 (10:00 AM) by Registered courier which will be opened in presence of the committee members and bidders at 10:30 AM on the same date.
- Income tax will be deducted at source as per rules.
- In case of any query please contact Deputy Director Procurement on following phone number and email address:-
Phone:- 05811-960011 Ext. 231Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Finance KIU