Applications are invited from regular students (BS & Masters) of all disciplines under HEC Merit & Need based scholarship program.
Complete application forms in all aspects must be reach at Additional Director Financial AID Office of KIU from 23th May 2023 to 9th June 2023.
Those students who are already availing any scholarship from KIU are not eligible for this scholarship. The given information/data for scholarship by the student is must be accurate.
Those students who have mentioned inaccurate and misleading information, disciplinary action will be taken against them and will be declared disqualified for the scholarship.
The following documents are required:
- Application form is available at KIU website Here.
- Attested Copies of SSC, HSSC and BA/BSc Mark Sheets with DMC of last Semester.
- Attested Copies of Utility Bills (Kitchen, Gas Water & Electricity.) last three Months (March, April and May 2023)
- Attested copies of semester fee paid receipts.
- Attested copies of CNIC of Student and Father/Guardian
- Attested copy of income certificate issued by Class 1st Magistrate. OR Assistant Commissioner
- In case of Govt. servant attach last pay slip of parents.
- In case of pensioner attach pension Book/Bank statement of parents.
- In case of private employment, attach father’s pay slip and Bank Statement.
- Attested copies of Medical Bills along with Doctor’s Prescription (if any).
The students who are involved any political and sectarian activities within the University premises are not eligible for the scholarship.
Note: Students are directed to download the application form from KIU website only.
For any inconvenience, please contact Financial Aid Office or call on 05811-960010 (Ext-144)
Additional Director Financial Aid