Expression of Interest (EOI)
Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting and Gilgit Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) have agreed for Developing a comprehensive Branding & Marking Strategy for GBRSP. The following ToRs for this strategy has been agreed upon.
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive Branding & Marking Strategy for GBRSP covering all aspects including its manual and guidelines.
- The draft must establish all policies and procedures for the implementation of GBRSP’s Branding & Marking Regulations.
- The draft should specifically address the following:
- Enforce GBRSP’s Branding & Marking policies to maximize programme visibility and the stakeholders’ awareness of assistance provided by GBRSP to different communities.
- Streamline the review, clearance, and approval processes for project branding and marking documents, including waivers.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable, and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables, etc. within four weeks after signing of the contract.
Ideally, a Ph.D. in Management Sciences or Development Studies, however, a minimum of Master’s degree in a relevant field is essential for this task. Furthermore, an experience of over 12 years in a public or development sector is required. He/She must have adequate knowledge of the NOGs sector, particularly, in developing partnerships & fundraising.
How to apply:
Interested people should send their EOI to the undersigned along with his/her CV and a sample of the past (similar) work completed for another client by Sunday, July 05, 2020, before 12:00 pm. Preference will be given to KIU faculty and staff, however, this call is open for anyone to apply.
Shortlisting will be done based on the quality of previous work, experience in the relevant field, and the budget proposed for the project.
*Please note that ORIC-KIU will deduct 33.3% (from an external consultant) or 15% (from KIU faculty or staff) of the total (already approved) budgeted amount of the task as per ORIC’s approved policy.
Dr. Ifzal Ahmad
Director, Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC)
Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
+92-5811-960011 ext. 243