Expression of Interest (EOI)
Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting has agreed with Gilgit-Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) for developing their comprehensive MIS Development Strategy. The following ToRs for this strategy have been agreed upon.
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive MIS Development Strategy in-line with GBRSP’s Social Mobilization Strategy covering all aspects including its manual, policies and procedures, formats, & necessary tools.
- Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of managing MIS in GBRSP.
- It should also cover the extent of access to information to various departments and various restrictions on certain data.
- The draft should also clearly identify the channels through which data will be extracted, entered into MIS and shared with all the departments.
- The draft must also clearly explain a data protection policy of GBRSP.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables etc. within four weeks after signing of the MoU.
ORIC requires the services of a relevant and interested faculty member to develop the above-mentioned strategy for GBRSP. The ideal candidate must have a relevant master’s degree in computer science and have an experience of more than 10 years in the relevant field.
How to apply?
Please submit your expression of interest to the undersigned along with your CV, quotation for the project and a sample of the past work completed by Sunday, July 05, 2020 before 12:00 pm.
Shortlisting will be done based on the quality of previous work, experience in the field and the budget proposed for the project.
*Please note that ORIC-KIU will deduct 33.3% (from external consultant) or 15% (from KIU faculty or staff) of the total (already approved) budgeted amount of the task as per ORIC’s approved policy.
Dr. Ifzal Ahmad
Director, Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC)
Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
+92-5811-960011 ext. 243