Sealed Bids/Tenders on Single Stage Two Envelop (SSTE) Bidding Procedure hereby invited from all the contractors/ Firms who are registered with Pakistan Engineering Council for the current financial year i.e. 2020-21. The Technical and Financial Bids must be submitted separately under PPRA-Rule-2004 clause 36(b) for following project at KIU Main Campus Gilgit.
|S/#||Description||Earnest Money||Cost of NIT
|Required Category of Firm with Code||Starting date of sale of NIT||Last date of tender receiving by registered post/courier||Date of opening of tender and technical bid||Completion period|
|1||Construction of common facilities (Academic Block) (Remaining Work) and allied developmental Works at Establishment of Engineering faculty at KIU, Gilgit.||2% of the tender cost||5000||C-3 and above||Date of Advertisement||03.05.2021
- Bid Document can be purchased from the office of the undersigned on submission of written application on firm letter head. The application must be accompanied by PEC registration for year 2020-21 and a declaration/ Affidavit that the applicant or his Firm is not blacklisted by any of the department/ ministry.
- The Tender Documents will only be issued to the Contractor(s)/Firms Authorized representative(s) who will show the original power of Attorney along-with original authority letter.
- Technical evaluation will be made on the following parameters.
- Experience of firm ii. Similar project successfully completion iii. Machinery & Equipment.
- Technical staff available with firm. iv. Financial soundness. v. Performance with KIU/other Government departments. vi. Letter of authorization from approved dealer’s/manufacturers (where required). However, the detail evaluation criteria will be mentioned at Bid document.
- The Contractor/ Firm will be eligible to bid in only one project, However, the contractor already working with KIU have to submit satisfactory performance certificate of completion project/s. Otherwise will not be eligible to bid in any above projects.
- The Bidder are required to submit their Technical and Financial Bids(sealed) in separate envelopes (one Original and One Copy), clearly marked as Original and Duplicate. Technical Bids will be opened by the Tender opening committee on the same date mentioned above in the presence of Bidder or authorize representative who chose to attend at the same date and address. After Scrutiny and evaluation of the Technical Bids, the Financial Bids of only technically qualified bidders will be opened for which a separate date and time will be fixed and intimated to the all qualified Bidders in writing, however the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- Conditional, bid filled with lead pencil, Incomplete, late received bids after due date/Time will not be entertained/ accepted.
- Sealed tenders must be received only through registered post/courier service will be
- The Undersigned/ employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids along-with mentioning the reasons as per Clause 33 of PPRA-Rule-2004.
- The Tender will also be available on website ppra.org.pk & www.kiu.edu.pk.
Engr. Shabbir Hussain