Karakoram International University, (KIU) Gilgit-Baltistan intends to carry out below mentioned works under the PSDP project for “Establishment of Space Application Research Centre SPARC-GB”. Interested potential contractors having relevant experience are encouraged to participate. The tender will be opened in KIU Conference Hall as per the schedule given below.
|S/#||Description||Cost of Tender||Earnest Money 2% of tender cost
|Cost of NIT||Starting date of sale of NIT||Last date of tender receiving by registered post/courier||Date of opening of tender||Completion period|
|1||Wooden Paneling and gypsum falls ceiling at “Geo-Spatial Technology Lab in IMRAC at KIU Gilgit||Rs. 315000/-
|From the date of the advertisement on the PPRA website||16.03.2020, 2:00 PM||16.03.2020 02:30 PM||30 days|
Terms and conditions:
- Only those can apply who have their own business set up of wooden paneling and gypsum falls in the market.
- Incomplete tenders will not be entertained.
- No tender will be entertained if received after the due date/time.
- Tenders received only through registered post/courier service will be entertained.
- The tender will be opened in the presence of the bidder/authorized representative who may choose to attend.
- KIU authorities may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal. KIU shall upon request communicate to any contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of all bids or proposals but is not required to justify those grounds.
- Bidders are required to submit an application on their business letter pad for tender documents along with the original CNIC.
Engr. Shabbir Hussain