(On Single Stage Two Envelop basis)
Proposals/Tenders are invited from the PEC registered construction firms on Single Stage Two Envelop Procedure for the following projects at KIU Main Campus Gilgit.
|S/#||Description||Earnest Money||Cost of bidding documents||Starting date of sale of Bidding Document||Last date of tender receiving by registered post/courier||Date of opening of technical bid||Completion period|
|1||Refurbishing/Alteration of Campus Building at KIU Hunza Campus. (Remaining Work)||2% of tender cost||1500/-||Date of Advertisement||14.04.2020
|2||Refurbishing/Alteration of Campus Building at KIU Ghizer Campus. (Remaining Work)||2% of tender cost||1500/-||Date of Advertisement||14.09.2020
|1 ½ Months|
Terms and conditions:
- Single stage two envelop bidding process for technical and financial bids will be followed as per clause 36 (b) of Public Procurement Rules, 2004.
- Technical evaluation of contractor will be made on the following parameters.
- Experience ii. Human resource iii. Machinery and equipment iv. Financial soundness. v. Performance with KIU/other Government departments.
- Initially only the technical bids will be opened on 14.04.2020 and after technical evaluation, financial bid will be opened on 21.04.2020 only for shortlisted contractors, further details provided in the bidding documents.
- The bidders must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council or receipt of renewal fee for the year 2019-2020 in category C-6 or above tender document will be sold on online verification of PEC registration.
- Incomplete tenders will not be entertained.
- No tender will be entertained if received after the due date/time.
- Sealed tenders must be received only through registered post/courier service will be entertained.
- Tender will be opened in the presence of tender opening committee and the bidder/authorized representative who may choose to attend.
- KIU authorities may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal. KIU shall upon request communicate to any contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of all bids or proposals, but is not required to justify those grounds.
- Interested PEC registered contractor may write application to the undersigned on their letter head and bring their Original CNIC, PEC registration with renewal for 2019-2020, at the time of receiving of NIT.
Engr. Shabbir Hussain