Proposals/Tenders are invited from the PEC registered construction firms on Single Stage Two Envelop Procedure for the following project at KIU Sub Campuses.
|S/#||Description||Earnest Money||Cost of NIT||Starting date of sale of NIT||Last date of tender receiving by registered post/courier||Date of opening of tender||Completion period|
|1||Refurbishing/Alteration (Main Store, Security room, Parking/Generator Shades, Wall Fencing and Cafeteria Shade) at Ghizer Campus KIU.||2% of tender cost||500||27-9-221||15.10.2021.
|2.||Refurbishing/Alteration (Security room, Kitchen & Laundry for Female Hostel, and Store Room) at Diamer Campus KIU.||2% of tender cost||500||27-9-221||15.10.2021.
Terms and conditions:
- Single-stage two envelop bidding process for technical and financial bids will be followed as per clause 36 (b) of Public Procurement Rules, 2004.
- Technical evaluation of contractor will be made on the following parameters.
- Similar project successfully completion
- Machinery and equipment
- Financial soundness.
- Performance with KIU/other Government departments.
- The financial bid will be opened only for shortlisted contractors, who have secured the qualifying marks.
- The bidders must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council for the year 2021-2022 in category C-6 or above tender documents will be sold on online verification of PEC registration (renewal for 2021-22).
- Incomplete tenders will not be entertained.
- No tender will be entertained if received after the due date/time.
- Sealed tenders must be received only through registered post/courier service will be entertained.
- The tender will be opened in the presence of the tender opening committee and the bidder/authorized representative who may choose to attend.
- KIU authorities may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal. KIU shall upon request communicate to any contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of all bids or proposals but is not required to justify those grounds.
- Interested PEC registered contractors may write applications to the undersigned on their letterhead and bring their Original CNIC, PEC registration with renewal for 2021-22, at the time of receiving of NIT.
- The Contractor(s) who has a bad experience with KIU are not eligible to apply.
Engr. Shabbir Hussain