Karakoram International University, (KIU) is the first Higher Education Institute in the mountain region of Gilgit-Baltistan. KIU is focusing on high-quality education and research by providing state of the art facilities to its staff and students. KIU intends to hire the services of the following PEC/HEC approved consultants for PSDP / self-sponsored project on single stage two envelop basis.
- PSDP project “Construction of Hostel/Sports Facilities at Karakoram International University” PSDP (HEC) 2017-18 no. 335 covered area of 54821 sft
- Construction of Academic block 12000 sft (Self-sponsored).
Request for proposal (RFP) is available here Request for proposal (RFP) for Hiring of Consultant.
List of PEC approved and HEC pre-qualified Engineering & Architect consulting firms for Gilgit-Baltistan region in Category-I (More than Rs. 500 million), also stand qualified in Category II (Rs. 200 million to 500 million) is as under:
- NESPAK, Islamabad
- JV Osmani & Company (Pvt) Ltd. Karachi and RMJM.
- ACE-ARTS, Lahore.
- JV G3 Engineering consulting (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore and Synercon (Pvt)Ltd.
- Engineering Consultant International (Pvt) Ltd, Islamabad.
- Pakistan Environmental Planning & Architecture Consultants (PEPAC) (Pvt) Ltd. Islamabad.
- SE (Structural Engg.) Solution (Pvt) Ltd. Peshawar.
- JV MAK Engineering Services and Wadan Consultants.
- JV M/S Development Consultancy (Pvt) Ltd. Islamabad M/S Hi-Tech and M/S Nasir Saeed Associate.
- EA Consulting (Pvt). Ltd. Karachi.
The sealed bids (technical and Financial proposal separately sealed) must reach to the following address by post/registered courier latest July 25, 2018, at 10 am, no bid will be entertained after due date and time. The sealed bids will be opened by “Development Advisory committee” on the same date at 10:30 am.
- Engr. Shabbir Hussain
- Additional Director Works
- Karakoram International University
- Contact: 0312-9305454, 05811-960028