Tenders are hereby invited from approved firms of KIU for supply of IT/Electronic equipments for various Section/Departments of KIU Main Campus (Detail may be seen in bid documents).
New firms may apply for enlistment. Following documents should be attached with the application;
- Application to Treasurer KIU along with supporting documents duly attested by the oath commissioner and clearly mentioning the trade.
- Complete Profile
- Detail Firm’s address, contact number, Phone & Fax numbers and email address etc.
- Office Setup
- Staff details.
- Letter of authorization from distributor/manufacturer.
- Relevant experience letter
- Similar project completed letter.
- Similar project in hand.
- NTN certificate if applicable.
- Affidavit to the effect that the firm has not been blacklisted from any government department/organization.
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months.
- Letter of Incorporation/Registration of firm from Registrar of Firms
- Registration fee for enlistment will be Rs.5000/- and renewal fee will be Rs. 1500/- for one whole financial year.
Terms and conditions
- Tender should be sealed.
- Detailed Bid Documents can be obtained from Deputy Director Purchases on payment of Rs.1000/- as non refundable bid documents fee.
- Ambiguous, conditional and void tenders are liable to be rejected.
- University reserves the rights to reject any of the tender as per Clause 33 of Public Procurement Rules, 2004. The quantities may be increase/decrease if required.
- Sealed tenders along with 2% earnest money of the total tender amount/cost in shape of call deposit from any scheduled bank in favor of Karakorum International University Gilgit should reach in the office of the undersigned by July 19, 2017 (2:00 pm) by Registered courier which will be opened in presence of the committee members and bidders at 02:30 pm on the same date.
- Income tax will be deducted at source as per rules.
- In case of any query please contact Deputy Director Procurement on following phone number and email address;
Phone: 05811-960011 Ext. 231