The KIU International Office and China Study Centre is proud to present the “China-Pakistan Friendship – Ambassadorial Merit-cum-Need Scholarship” generously funded by the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Applications are invited from regular students (Under-graduate and Graduate programs) of all disciplines of KIU Main and Sub Campuses. Complete application forms in all respect must reach the Assistant Registrar Students Financial AID Office KIU on or Before 20th February 2022.
- Regular students (Under-graduate and Graduate programs) of all disciplines of KIU Main and Sub Campuses, who have completed at least one semester of studies at KIU.
- All those KIU students who have already been nominated for any other scholarship/ financial grant/ any financial waiver ship WILL NOT be eligible for the Ambassadorial Scholarship.
- Students with minimum 3.0 and above GPA/CGPA are eligible to apply for both Merit or need base grants.
- Complete application forms in all respect must reach the Assistant Registrar Students Financial AID Office KIU on or Before 20th February 2022.
- There shall be 50 % scholarship grants to be awarded purely on merit bases among meritorious students, while remaining 50% grants shall be appropriated on need-based process.
- For need-based assessment, maximum net earnings of Rs. 75,000 per month will be given consideration.
- To encourage the gender balance, at least 50% of scholarships shall be awarded to female students at main and sub-campuses.
Required Documents for Ambassadorial Merit-cum-Need Based Scholarship.
- Attested Copy of cumulative semester transcript.
- Attested Copies of Utilities Bills (Kitchen, Gas water, & Electricity, etc) last three months
- Attested Copies of CNIC of Student and Father
- Attested Copy of Fathers’ or Guardians Last Pay Slip or Pension Book or Income Certificate issued by Class 1st (Not by Naib Tehsildar).
- Attested Copies of Medical Bills along with Doctor’s prescription if any.
Applications will be declared disqualified and disciplinary action will be initiated if information given found to be misleading or inaccurate.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews.
- Female Students are highly encouraged to apply for the Ambassadorial merit cum need scholarship. 50% scholarships are appropriated for female students in the main and sub-campuses of KIU.