Tender For Consultancy Services (On Single Stage Two Envelop Basis)
Seal tender is invited based on Single Stage Two Envelop procedure from well reputed national and international consulting firms on Quality Cost Based Selection Method (QCBS) 70% Technical & 30% Financial, registered with PEC as consultants for the works “Master Planning and designing of academic block of Ghizer Sub Campus” under HEC umbrella PC-I “Establishment Sub Campuses.
Terms and Conditions
- Single stage two envelops bidding process for Quality Cost Based Selection Method (QCBS) 70% Technical & 30% Financial will be followed as per clause 36 (b) of Public Procurement Rules, 2004.
- Technical Evaluation 70% weightage based on the following:
- Company details: name, mailing address, contact numbers, year of establishment etc.
- Nature of ownership (Sole proprietorship, partnership) with copy of memorandum and Article of association.
- Name, Address and NIC numbers of Directors or partners of the firm.
- Details of technical staff including list of engineers with their CV and registration with PEC.
- Proof and details of similar projects completed within last three years along with color photographs of work completed, name of client, project cost, scope of consultancy, date of commencement/completion and satisfactory performance certificates from client.
- Detail of any arbitration/litigation of similar proceeding against any Government/autonomous/private body.
- An affidavit certifying that the firm has never been blacklisted with Government/autonomous/private body.
- Registration with PEC and or PCATP with renewal for the year 2021/2022.
- Particulars of Key personnel’s and associates having expertise in Architectural, structural and designing etc.
- Income tax registration and clearance certificates for last three years and NTN number of the Firm.
- Financial Evaluation 30%:
- Financial bid will be opened only for firms who score more than 60% marks in technical evaluation.
- 30% weightage will be given to the financial bid.
- Detail ToR can be downloaded for KIU website. i.e., kiu.edu.pk.
- Seal tender based on Sigle Stage two envelop under PPRA rules 2004 must be received on or before March 2, 2022 at 12:30 PM at given address only through post /courier services will be entertained technical bid will be opened at 1:00 pm on the same date by tender committee.
- KIU authorities may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of bid or proposal. KIU shall upon request communicate to any firm who has submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of all bids or proposals, but its is not required to justify those grounds.