Research Associate (RA-1)
Applications for the position of Research Associate (RA-1) are invited from highly motivated candidates to work in the project PSF/NSLP/GB-KIU (449), entitled “Assessment of functional composition and development of value added products from mulberry fruits of Gilgit-Baltistan” funded by Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF).
M.Sc (Hon) in Food Technology with good academic record and publications in reputed journals. The candidates must have strong laboratory and analytical skills.
- The selection for the Research Associate (RA-1) position will be made based on the project requirement, past academic record, experience as well as the performance in the interview.
- Complete applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificates may be submitted to Manager HR Office, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview. Applicants should apply through proper channel through their departmental section head.
- Last date of submission of documents is 28th November, 2016
- The university reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Number of Positions
contract (Three years from the date of appointment)
As per PSF guidelines for research associate
Last date for form submission
1 year ago