Visiting Assistant Professors and Teaching Associates
||Teaching Associate in Biological Sciences(Animal Form and Functions, Zoogeography and Paleontology etc.
||Teaching Associate in International Relations
||Teaching Associate in MBA (Marketing)
||Assistant Professor Environmental Sciences having specialization in Biodiversity and Ecology.
Note: Candidate should be Ph.D. and/or M.Phil with 4 years relevant experience in educational institute up to graduate level
||Mathematics and Statistics
||Teaching Associate for the subjects of Statistics and Mathematics
- 1. Minimum qualification is first class master’s degree in the relevant field. No third division in academic career for Teaching Associate. Higher qualification (M.Phil/PhD) and teaching experience at university level will be preferred. Minimum Qualification for Assistant Professor is Ph.D and/or M.phil with minimum 4 years relevant experience of teaching at graduate level in any teaching or research institute is required.
- Application along with attested copies of educational degrees, mark sheet, experience certificates, CNIC, two Passport Size Photos with all other relevant documents should be submitted to Manager HR Office, Karakoram International University Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan. Application Form may be downloaded from KIU website www.kiu.edu.pk.
- All appointments shall be made according to the need of the department for specified subjects, keeping in view the available workload for each subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Advance copies and CVs via email will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post as per departmental need/requirement.
- Last date of submission of documents is August 12, 2016.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Last date for form submission
2 years ago