Visiting Teaching Associates for Spring Semester – 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of visiting Teaching Associates to teach following subjects in various Departments for Spring Semester – 2017.
||Mathematics & Statistics
||Media & Communication Studies
- Introduction to Human Communication
- Development Support Communication
||Agriculture & Food Technology
- Management Economics
- Mathematical Economics
- Minimum qualification is first class master’s degree in the relevant field. No third division in the academic career for Teaching Associate. Higher qualification (M.Phil/Ph.D.) and teaching experience at university level will be preferred.
- There should be no 3rd division (Bellow 45) up to bachelor level if marks are awarded in percentage system, in masters obtained percentage should not be less than 60% in percentage system, not less than 3.00 out of 4.00 and not less than 3.50 out of 5.00 under CGPA system.
- Application along with attested copies of educational degrees, mark sheet, experience certificates, CNIC, one Passport Size Photo with all other relevant documents should be submitted to Manager HR Office, Karakoram International University Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan.
- All appointments shall be made according to the need of the department for specified subjects, keeping in view the available workload for each subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview. Advance copies and CVs via email will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post as per departmental need/requirement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Last date for form submission
10 months ago