Applications are invited from the BS and Masters Level Student of all disciplines under HEC need-based scholarship program.
(Students of all semesters can apply)
- Complete application forms in all respect along with latest/last academic result, SSC, and HSSC Mark sheets, copy of CNIC and Income certificate received from Assistant Commissioner must reach to the Assistant Registrar FAO (Students Financial Aid Office) KIU on or before 27th June 2020
- Applicants also submit utility bills, sibling fee receipts, and other household expenditure bills and medical bills, etc.
The application form can be collected from Assistant Registrar FAO KIU
Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained
- Those students who are already availing any scholarship from any Govt. /NGO will not be eligible for the said scholarship.
- The application form has to be complete in all respect and information are given in the application form has to be quite accurate.
- Applicants will be declared disqualified and disciplinary action will be initiated if the information given found to be misleading and incorrect.
- This should be taken as a legal binding statement.
For further information and clarification feel free to contact AO FAO.
Students Financial Aid Office
05811-960010 Ext. 146