All KIU students are informed that, HEC has launched Phase IV & V of Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme, last date is September 30,2017. The existing students of KIU, who are enrolled in Spring 2017 in any semester are eligible to apply on the basis of spring semester 2017 result.
- Students must be enrolled in university as of 30th June 2017.
- The students who have already applied in previous phases and could not get selected are advised to update their record.
- To apply or update, visit pmnls.hec.gov.pk, select city, university and enter CNIC and filter.
- Student must submit his/her own CNIC, mobile number and email address during the registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Submitting incorrect or fallacious data may lead to the cancellation of registration.
- Active email and active cell number are required once for Prime Minister’s Schemes and no correction will be entertained later on.
- An email or cell number may be used only for one student for both Laptop Scheme & Fee Scheme if applicable. Multiple uses of cell number and email will lead to cancellation of registration from PM schemes.
Note: For queries, please contact:
Noman Butt, Deputy Registrar CDC, Focal Person PMNLS KIU.
Address: Admission Office KIU.
Phone #: 05811-960011(Ext.212)
Cell #: 0344-5383624