Applications are invited for admission in“Master in Social Sciences” 2 years program at the Karakoram International University, Gilgit-Baltistan, Hunza Campus
|Hunza Campus of Karakoram International University is a drive towards making higher education available to the doorsteps of potential candidates. The campus will offer state of the art teaching and learning environment catering to the emergent need of learners. The campus offers specialized degree programs keeping in view the demands of today’s society and needs of the industry.|
Department of Social Sciences
|S#||Program Title||Duration||Semesters||No. Of Seats||Pre-Requisites|
|a||Master in Social Sciences||2 Years||4||40||BA/BSc./ or equivalent with at least 2nd Division(KIU merit policy will be applied for shortlisting and admission)|
Tentative Admission Schedule
Issuance/acceptance of Admission Forms: December 31, 2016, to January 7, 2017
Display of Provisional merit List: January 8, 2017
Interviews: January 9, 2017
Display of 1st Merit List: 10, January 2017
Display of 2nd Merit List: January 12, 2017
Admission on Reserve Seats: January 13, 2017
- Admission Form/ prospectus can be downloaded from the link at the end.
- Bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in the name of Treasurer KIU Gilgit-Baltistan is required with filled admission form prior to submission.
- Admission Form/Prospectus is available in Student Affairs Office. Karakoram International University, Gilgit and Hunza Campus on working days (Monday to Friday between 8.00 am to 4.00 pm) on payment of Rs. 1000/- through bank draft/challan.
- No admission form will be received after the last date.
- The Candidates will be responsible for keeping track of the KIU website for the date of interview for the program/s applied for
- No separate call letters will be issued.
Students Affairs Office KIU Gilgit Tel: 05811-960011 Ext-213, 212
KIU HunzaCampus: 03469239050, 03135300372