Applications are invited from regular students (BS & Masters) of all disciplines under HEC Merit & Need-based scholarship program.
Complete application forms in all respect must reach the Additional Director Financial AID Office KIU w.e.f 17th June 2022 to 28 June 2022.
Those students who have already been nominated for Pak China Ambassadorial scholarship/ HEC Need//Pak Us Aid Need-Based Scholarship/Pakistan Bait-ul-Mall, EHSAS Phase 1 & 2 Scholarship or availing any other scholarship from Govt. or any other organization will not be eligible for the said scholarship program. Information in scholarship form must be accurate
Applicants will be declared disqualified and disciplinary action will be initiated if the information given is found to be misleading or inaccurate.
- This should be taken as legal binding statement.
- Required Documents For HEC Merit and Need-Based Scholarship.
- Attested Copies of SSC, HSSC BA/BSc Mark Sheet and DMC (last Semester)
- Attested Copies of Utility Bills (Kitchen, Gas water,& Electricity.) last three Months
- Attested Copies of Fee paid Receipts of siblings
- Attested Copies of CNIC of Student and Father
- Attested Copy of Fathers ‘or Guardian’s Last Pay Slip OR Pension Book OR Income Certificate issued by Class 1st Magistrate. (Not by Naib Tehsildar)
- Attested Copies of Medical Bills along with Doctor’s Prescription if any.
For any inconvenience please contact Financial Aid Office on. 05811-960010- Ext 144
Additional Director Financial Aid Office
Students Financial AID Office