M.Phil (Physical Chemistry) University of Sindh, Pakistan
PhD (Physical Chemistry) in process Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
M.Sc (Physical Chemistry) Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur, Pakistan
B.ed (Science) Karakoram International University, Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
Lecturer Karakorum international University, Gilgit, Pakistan
1. Teachers Training Course, Staff Development Course organized by National Academy of Higher Education Pakistan, from 20th January 2007 to 8th February 2007, held at Karakoram International University Gilgit-Baltistan.
3. A Short Course on Activated Carbons, held at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad, from 13 to 14 December 2010
Study of Photo-chemical reaction mechanisms of drugs/organic compounds based on the quantum chemical calculations. Density Functional Theory (DFT) Methods.
1. Status of iodine different age groups of school children in some selected area of District Gilgit., Pakistan Journal of Food Sciences. Vol. 19 Nol.1-4, 32-35 (2009). Shaheen Shah, Azhar Hussain, Fatima Bano, Seema Wafee and Frukh Faiz.
2. Determination of selected metals in drinking water of water purification plants in Gilgit City. , Pakistan Journal of Food Sciences. Vol. 19, Nol. 1-4, 36-39 (2009).
Frukh Faiz, Shaheen Shah, Azhar Hussain and Asar ul Haq.
3. Quantum chemical study of the photolysis mechanisms of sulfachloropyridazine and the influence of selected divalent metal ions., SCI-Index Impact factor (3.853): Chemosphere 138 (2015) 765â€“769. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemoshere.2015.07.068. Shaheen Shah, Heming Zhang, Xuedan Song, Ce Hao.