Expression of Interest (EOI)
Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting and Gilgit Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) have agreed for Developing a comprehensive Partnership & Fundraising Strategy for GBRSP. The following ToRs for this strategy have been agreed upon.
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive Partnership & Fundraising Strategy in-line with GBRSP’s Social Mobilization Strategy covering all aspects including its manual, formats, policies and other necessary tools.
- Clearly cover the establishment of multi-year funding framework and fundraising goals for GBRSP.
- A guidance on possible funding mechanism to sustain the core infrastructure and delivery capacity of the office.
- It shall also cover the organizational aspects for the effective coordination of fundraising functions.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables etc. within four weeks after signing of the contract.
Ideally, a PhD in Management Sciences or Development Studies, however, a minimum of Masters degree in relevant field is essential for this task. Furthermore, an experience of over 12 years in a public or development sector is required. He/She must have adequate knowledge of NOGs sector, particularly, in developing partnership & fundraising.
How to apply:
Interested people should send their EOI to the undersigned along with his/her CV and a sample of the past (similar) work completed for another client by Sunday, July 05, 2020 before 12:00 pm. Preference will be given to KIU faculty and staff, however, this call is open for anyone to apply.
Shortlisting will be done based on the quality of previous work, experience in the relevant field and the budget proposed for the project.
*Please note that ORIC-KIU will deduct 33.3% (from external consultant) or 15% (from KIU faculty or staff) of the total (already approved) budgeted amount of the task as per ORIC’s approved policy.
Dr. Ifzal Ahmad
Director, Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC)
Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
+92-5811-960011 ext. 243